MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?   Fri 11 Jan 2008, 10:57 pm

After the Italian fighter Alessio Sakara and Jiu-Jitsu and ADCC world champion Marcelinho Garcia, now the unbeaten Thiago Silva announced that he is going to American Top Team (ATT). On an exclusive interview to site TATAME, Thiago said that he is ready to go to United States by the end of the month. ďIím anxious, Iím looking forward to get there. Itís a great chance and Iím really happy. Iím on the biggest Vale-Tudo event of the world and I needed a big infrastructure, that donít exist in Brazil yet, thatís why I choose to change. I did a research and ATT is one of the best gyms of the world and has a human material really amazingĒ, explained Thiago that will fight against Rashad Evans on UFC at May 24th.

"I wanna continue unbeaten, thatís my goal. I know he likes to get down and work on the ground ní pound. He has a heavy hand too, but that doesnít scare me. Iíll work on the right strategy to get him down and defeat him, because I want to fight for the belt this yearĒ, told Thiago. Check at the end of the day the complete interview, where Thiago tells about his left from Macaco Gold Team, his connection with Team Link and his ex-partners from Chute Boxe Mauricio Shogun and Wanderlei Silva.

Source: http://www.tatame.com/news
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ

Male
Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?   Sat 12 Jan 2008, 12:48 am

I would of rather seen Thiago fight Lyoto Machida but I will enjoy watching Rashad get his ass handed to him-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thiago Silva goes to ATT and faces Rashad Evans in May?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1