MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell   Sat 05 Jan 2008, 12:29 pm

Lyoto against Sokoudjou at the UFC 79

Still at , the karate and black belt Jiu-Jitsu fighter Lyoto Machida talked with exclusivity with TATAME’s site about his beautiful victory by submission over the african fighter Thierry Sokodjou on UFC 79, in Las Vegas, . With four victories in a roll on the american cage, Lyoto waits soon for the opportunity to fight for the UFC belt and showed the interest in fighting with Chuck Liddell. “I would like to fight with Chuck. It would be a exchanging fight, standing up all time, but who will decide this is the event”, said Lyoto in a interview that you will check on the next week.

source: http://www.tatame.com/news
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell   Sat 05 Jan 2008, 12:30 pm

Sometimes it is hard to read what the hell they are saying in translation but it is pretty clear he wants Chuck! I say be careful what you wish for if you plan to stand and bang with The “Iceman”…

still i say it Has a chance to be the most boring fight ever! The cautious counter puncher against the UN engaging defensive fighter!

WAR LIDDELL
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
boondock_saint_la
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell   Sat 05 Jan 2008, 1:35 pm

I'm down to watch it. I don't see Lyoto being a real threat to Chuck, but with 4 wins in a row its about time he stepped it up. I still can't believe Soko looked like shit in that fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/boondock_saint_la
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell   Sat 05 Jan 2008, 7:43 pm

boondock_saint_la wrote:
I'm down to watch it. I don't see Lyoto being a real threat to Chuck, but with 4 wins in a row its about time he stepped it up. I still can't believe Soko looked like shit in that fight.
i can't believ he looked like shit either. i have chuck knocking machida the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell   Sat 05 Jan 2008, 8:29 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
boondock_saint_la wrote:
i can't believ he looked like shit either. i have chuck knocking machida the fuck out.
X2- Chuck won't need to mess around with Machida,..he should just walk him down and whip that HEAT on him!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell   

Back to top Go down

Lyoto wants to fight with Chuck Liddell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1