MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Shonie Carter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Shonie Carter   Sun 23 Dec 2007, 1:43 am

Shonie Carter
Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hey Shonie, I am part of a group called MMA Boston and I would like to ask you some questions to post in our group! Here you go and thanks in advance!!

1. Your fighting style is very unique, you don't quite fit into any particular group like ground and pound or striker. How would you describe your fight style and what is your training background?
SHONIE- My fighting is hybrid style of organized pimp violence in a octagon UFC cage. I study jiu-jitsu, judo, karate, boxing, greco-roman wrestling

2. You have been known as a guy who will take a fight anyplace at anytime and at any weight, has this hurt your professional win and loss record instead of stricktly fighting at one weight and climbing the MMA Top 10 lists?
SHONIE- I guess so, but i didn't get into this to be in the top ten, I got into this to be the best martial artist i could be. The fame was just happened to be a by product of UFC stuff and tv time. When I am done with fighting I will continue to be a martial artist that can and will teach a multitude of martial arts when the others won't or can't

3. Besides the highlight reel spinning backfist knockout of Matt Serra what would be your favorite fight?
SHONIE- I have had so many memorable fights that I can think of, many were before there was a fan base and internet websites. I would still say Dave Menne1&2, Pat Miletich 1, Manson Gibson is another, or Kuima Kuniouku or Takfumi Ito.

4. Are you under contract with any fight organization right now? When will we see you again?
SHONIE- I am under contract with the UFC still. Real soon the world needs to be intoxicated with my isms!

5. How did an established fighter such as yourself get thrown into a cast of "comeback" fighters in your season of The Ultimate Fighter???
SHONIE-Well They realized that MMA needed to have sexy back!

Well that is it for now, thank you very much and look for this posting in MMA Boston-

By Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com

Shonie Carter
Page 1 of 1