MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Dorian Price goes on a Rant!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Dorian Price goes on a Rant!   Fri 05 Oct 2007, 7:35 pm

ďI understand that they are gonna make me out to be a crazy nigga on next weeks episode. Well for the record i want to apologize ahead of time for my behavior there was a reason i kirked out and Iím sure they wonít show it. Iíll explain later. What i did was wrong I shouldnít have rushed the camera man. Everybody around me told me donít do the show for several reasons two being that i had a obvious weakness on the ground which every body saw and the other will air next week. America loves nothing more than to make a nigga appear to be crazy. At this point it is what it is but iíd just like to but that out there. In closing iíd just like to say that instead of rushing the camera man i should of rushed the cocksuckas who edited the show. Fuck you cowards who get on those forums and talk shit on me and other fighters. I read your shit some of you posted on me and guess what ya some dumb muthafuckas yeh I ainít got no ground game but I dare anyone of you fags to stand with me. (Pussies) For the record maybe you get me on the feet but ainít nobody ever beat me on the feet without paying a heavy price. If you see me on the streets man up muthafuckas test the waters homos ainít no keyboard to hide behind. Or better yet introduce yourself to me and iíll set it off for you you chicken shits. I got nothing to lose faggots Iím a man and live or die i fear no one.
P.S. I guess maybe i am crazy but you know what I really donít give a fuck.Ē
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect

Male
Number of posts : 199

PostSubject: Re: Dorian Price goes on a Rant!   Sat 06 Oct 2007, 1:47 am

Get this dude a Hannibal Lecter jumpsuit and some padded walls NOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Dorian Price goes on a Rant!   Sun 07 Oct 2007, 4:57 pm

He is a moron and donít belong in professional sports! Iím so fucking tired of here the poor black man story! Deal with you own idiot behavior and know you make your own bed so go fucking lay in it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Dorian Price goes on a Rant!   Wed 26 Dec 2007, 8:06 pm

I think he is alright, he trains hard and has a goal to work his way up to being a UFC fighter which takes a lot of sacrafice and ass kickings along the way. He is just steamed at himself for losing in 22 seconds in the Ultimate finale! He may not make it but it won't be from a lack of trying-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorian Price goes on a Rant!   

Back to top Go down

Dorian Price goes on a Rant!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1