MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 bastard child?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 481
Age : 41
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Wed 25 Apr 2007, 10:28 pm

yeah....i have quite the comedy collection. from redd fox 2 chappelle. i even have a few on LP! damn i dated myself with that one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 744
Age : 43
Location : Redding, California
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Wed 25 Apr 2007, 10:33 pm

CeLnVA wrote:
yeah....i have quite the comedy collection. from redd fox 2 chappelle. i even have a few on LP! damn i dated myself with that one!
I love all those dudes, I take shit off my dad for watching Sanford and son reruns all the time. The Chappelle show is probably the funniest show on comedy central. I wish I had the comedy LP's, I got a few CD's though..A few Dice Clays, Martin Lawrence's "Run Til Dat", and i'm a big Richard Pryor fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 481
Age : 41
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Wed 25 Apr 2007, 10:35 pm

Andy wrote:
CeLnVA wrote:
yeah....i have quite the comedy collection. from redd fox 2 chappelle. i even have a few on LP! damn i dated myself with that one!
I love all those dudes, I take shit off my dad for watching Sanford and son reruns all the time. The Chappelle show is probably the funniest show on comedy central. I wish I had the comedy LP's, I got a few CD's though..A few Dice Clays, Martin Lawrence's "Run Til Dat", and i'm a big Richard Pryor fan.
i usually just illegally download them so the global media outlets never get my hardearned money. dont tell no one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 12:46 am

are you guys into louis c.k. at all? i really dig that guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth
Contender
Contender
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 223
Age : 32
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:04 am

Eddie Murphy:Delirious

Nothing is funnier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 744
Age : 43
Location : Redding, California
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:04 am

Louis C.K.?????? I am not familiar with that dude off hand, but i'm willing to learn-LOL!!! Fill a brotha in!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:14 am

just do a youtube search man. all of his material is good. he actually used to write material for that tool dane cook. very funny guy and he's already had two hbo specials. he's no pryor but, he's my favorite that still performs today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth
Contender
Contender
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 223
Age : 32
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:16 am

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
just do a youtube search man. all of his material is good. he actually used to write material for that tool dane cook. very funny guy and he's already had two hbo specials. he's no pryor but, he's my favorite that still performs today.

Luis CK is the man dude is hilarious

Dane Cook should die in a fire with carlos mencia and Andrew dice clay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth
Contender
Contender
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 223
Age : 32
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:16 am

Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
just do a youtube search man. all of his material is good. he actually used to write material for that tool dane cook. very funny guy and he's already had two hbo specials. he's no pryor but, he's my favorite that still performs today.

Louis CK is the man dude is hilarious

Dane Cook should die in a fire with carlos mencia and Andrew dice clay

there we go forgetting how to spell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:26 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4evqM8eookM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:27 am

Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
just do a youtube search man. all of his material is good. he actually used to write material for that tool dane cook. very funny guy and he's already had two hbo specials. he's no pryor but, he's my favorite that still performs today.

Louis CK is the man dude is hilarious

Dane Cook should die in a fire with carlos mencia and Andrew dice clay

there we go forgetting how to spell
no shit man! dane cook is way overrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth
Contender
Contender
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 223
Age : 32
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 1:29 am

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
just do a youtube search man. all of his material is good. he actually used to write material for that tool dane cook. very funny guy and he's already had two hbo specials. he's no pryor but, he's my favorite that still performs today.

Louis CK is the man dude is hilarious

Dane Cook should die in a fire with carlos mencia and Andrew dice clay

there we go forgetting how to spell
no shit man! dane cook is way overrated.

How do you think I feel, the asshole is from boston
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 481
Age : 41
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 6:53 pm

Rampage will beat Liddell wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
just do a youtube search man. all of his material is good. he actually used to write material for that tool dane cook. very funny guy and he's already had two hbo specials. he's no pryor but, he's my favorite that still performs today.

Luis CK is the man dude is hilarious

Dane Cook should die in a fire with carlos mencia and Andrew dice clay
im with u on that one~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 744
Age : 43
Location : Redding, California
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 7:33 pm

At least Dice had a golden era, IT WAS TWENTY YEARS AGO but when he came out he was selling out Madison Square Garden and shit like that, Dane Cook is playing freaking indian casinos and bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: bastard child?   

Back to top Go down
 
bastard child?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» How to remove the turbo? Also is this the 'bastard' nut?
» Donegal Tactics!!
» Poor man's (or cheap bastard's) rear rack
» Hi Everyone
» Caught Speeding

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: General Chat!-
Jump to: