MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Cage Rage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 199
Age : 41
Location : Billerica, MA
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Cage Rage   Sat 21 Apr 2007, 2:48 pm

Is anyone else watching Cage Rage ProElite.com?

Ross Pointon just got KTFo by a spinning backfist by Mohammed! It was one of the best I've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 481
Age : 42
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Sat 21 Apr 2007, 5:15 pm

Ross needs a new fight plan! that seems 2 b a theme with him! its a shame 2....i bet he would b good if he would take advice from trainers. o well! ill have 2 catch the vid when someone posts it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Sat 21 Apr 2007, 6:01 pm

those two bald headed announcers in between fights, made me want to swallow broken glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 199
Age : 41
Location : Billerica, MA
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Sat 21 Apr 2007, 6:30 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
those two bald headed announcers in between fights, made me want to swallow broken glass.

Agreed. Those guys were about as annoying as Joe Buck and Tim McCarver verbally slobbering all over A-Rod's knob. Speaking of which, I had the volume down for most of the fights cuz I'm also watching my Red Sox beat down the Spankees.

The Tank Abbott fight was pretty entertaining as well but the post fight was even better cuz Tank was walking around the cage drinking a beer. I can't say I've ever seen that after a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 744
Age : 43
Location : Redding, California
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Sat 21 Apr 2007, 7:52 pm

Who'd tank fight?? Did he win?? I love Tank Abbott- i'll keep my fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 744
Age : 43
Location : Redding, California
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Sat 21 Apr 2007, 7:54 pm

DennisN wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
those two bald headed announcers in between fights, made me want to swallow broken glass.

Agreed. Those guys were about as annoying as Joe Buck and Tim McCarver verbally slobbering all over A-Rod's knob. Speaking of which, I had the volume down for most of the fights cuz I'm also watching my Red Sox beat down the Spankees.

The Tank Abbott fight was pretty entertaining as well but the post fight was even better cuz Tank was walking around the cage drinking a beer. I can't say I've ever seen that after a fight.
VERBALLY SLOBBING A-RODS KNOB??? HAHAHA-THATS SO TRUE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DennisN
Top Prospect
Top Prospect
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 199
Age : 41
Location : Billerica, MA
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Sat 21 Apr 2007, 8:19 pm

Andy wrote:
Who'd tank fight?? Did he win?? I love Tank Abbott- i'll keep my fingers crossed!!

No, sorry. He ended up losing. He fought Gary "Smiley" Turner. Tank came out and did his thing. He bumrushed Turner and hurt Turner with some great shots. I thought it was gonna be over in the first 30 seconds but Turner recovered quick. Turner was looking at his corner and Tank slammed him down with a double leg. Tank ended up punching himself out (he took the fight on short notice) and Turner ended up mounting him and ground and pounding him til the ref stopped it. Entertaining fight though. Turner said Tank hit him with the hardest shot he's ever been hit with. If the video shows up, I hope it shows Tank drinking the beer in the cage after!

-Gary Turner def. Tank Abbott via TKO (punches) at 2:31 of Round 1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/quizrox
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Sun 22 Apr 2007, 12:01 am

i was glad to see belfort get back to his old self for the time being. pretty good fights over all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 481
Age : 42
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Wed 25 Apr 2007, 10:31 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i was glad to see belfort get back to his old self for the time being. pretty good fights over all.
i always liked belfort. i just watched the video from cage rage. is it just me or did vitor look a little "soft"? what has he been doing before this fight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 12:32 am

CeLnVA wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i was glad to see belfort get back to his old self for the time being. pretty good fights over all.
i always liked belfort. i just watched the video from cage rage. is it just me or did vitor look a little "soft"? what has he been doing before this fight?
no doubt! apparently not weights!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 481
Age : 42
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 6:52 pm

I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
CeLnVA wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i was glad to see belfort get back to his old self for the time being. pretty good fights over all.
i always liked belfort. i just watched the video from cage rage. is it just me or did vitor look a little "soft"? what has he been doing before this fight?
no doubt! apparently not weights!
lol...he still had those brick hands though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 7:20 pm

CeLnVA wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
CeLnVA wrote:
I wanna talk to sampson wrote:
i was glad to see belfort get back to his old self for the time being. pretty good fights over all.
i always liked belfort. i just watched the video from cage rage. is it just me or did vitor look a little "soft"? what has he been doing before this fight?
no doubt! apparently not weights!
lol...he still had those brick hands though!
yup, he looked awesome. my personal favorite fight of his was against eastman. those knees he threw to his head while spinning him around 180 degrees in the thai clinch were fucking beautiful! he also had the "rocky" type speech at the end that was kind of cool. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 481
Age : 42
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 9:26 pm

yeah...that was one of the nastiest knees i have ever seen! he really showed his diversity in that fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cage Rage   

Back to top Go down
 
Cage Rage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Commander rear seat and cage.
» RZR rear seat and cage.
» 4 seater cage 08 teryx
» Teryx cage
» 4 seat Rhino cage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA (Boston) :: Boxing News & Events!-
Jump to: