MMA (Boston)

Anything MMA related

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 7:59 pm

Andy wrote:
SiDeWiNdEr wrote:
What's wrong with Monson?
WHATS WRONG WITH MONSON????? SORE SUBJECT BRO, IF I GET STARTED I'LL GO ON A TWENTY MINUTE RANT, LETS JUST SAY THAT I'D RATHER KICK MY OWN ASS THAN WATCH HIM FIGHT, or what he calls "fighting". Ask yourself this question..where does Tim Sylvia or Jeff Monson fit into the UFC heavyweight picture??? I would rather watch Kimbo Slice fight than either one of those slappys!!!! Sorry about that, i'm still scarred from watching Monson vs. Sylvia....it was like watching old people screw-
couldn't have said it better myself. i can watch monson in grappling matches but not mma anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I wanna talk to sampson
Champion
Champion

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 7:59 pm

i really hope i don't start feeling that way about lister but, that's a whole other topic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ

Male
Number of posts : 744

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 8:01 pm

YEAH SAMPSON, GRAPPLING IS FINE, BUT NOT MMA...well said-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwisteDceL
Champion
Champion

Male
Number of posts : 481

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 9:21 pm

Andy wrote:
SiDeWiNdEr wrote:
WHATS WRONG WITH MONSON????? SORE SUBJECT BRO, IF I GET STARTED I'LL GO ON A TWENTY MINUTE RANT, LETS JUST SAY THAT I'D RATHER KICK MY OWN ASS THAN WATCH HIM FIGHT, or what he calls "fighting". Ask yourself this question..where does Tim Sylvia or Jeff Monson fit into the UFC heavyweight picture??? I would rather watch Kimbo Slice fight than either one of those slappys!!!! Sorry about that, i'm still scarred from watching Monson vs. Sylvia....it was like watching old people screw-
what about Kimbo fighting and old lady naked?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soulofcel.googlepages.com/home
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   Thu 26 Apr 2007, 11:32 pm

CeLnVA wrote:
Andy wrote:
SiDeWiNdEr wrote:
what about Kimbo fighting and old lady naked?
SOUNDS LIKE THURSDAY NIGHT AT KIMBOS HOUSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeDaddy
Undisputed Champ!
Undisputed Champ!

Male
Number of posts : 1452

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   Fri 27 Apr 2007, 5:15 pm

Maybe Big Tim should fight Kimbo! I will say this Kimbo is going to get beat down by Ray Mercer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mma-boston.niceboard.com
Andy
Defending Champ
Defending Champ

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   Fri 27 Apr 2007, 7:13 pm

DAMN RIGHT!!! Kimbo better not be laying a ten thousand dollar side bet on himself in this one. I just hope Kimbo "stays kimbo" and trys to stand toe to toe with Merciless Ray Mercer--SHIT I'D PAY FIFTY BUCKS TO SEE THAT SHIT, MAYBE HAVE TANK ABBOTT FIGHT SOME MOB ENFORCER ON THE UNDERCARD!! They can always drag a guy out of Pelican Bay Prison would be down to bare knuckle it!!!LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win   

Back to top Go down

Dana White: Arlovski gets title shot with UFC 70 win
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2